Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER BLESSINGS!


Well my friends...I can't believe it's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged! We've been crazy busy...with birthdays galore! Grandson turned 2, oldest daughter turned 24, and middle daughters boyfriend turned 19, so we had a huge party for all 3. What a great time we had!

We bought the baby a his first bike...and ofcourse the helmet, elbow pads and knee pads to go along with. OK..I'm just a little anal about safety. Just ask my kids...they weren't allowed to ride their bikes without a helmet, and our car never moved until they were all buckled in.
So anyhoo...

It was SO cold that day! We were all out there JUST long enough for Grandpa to get him on the bike, show him were his feet go, and help him peddle down the sidewalk ONCE! Then it was indoors for the rest of the day! Happy Birthdays were sung and cake was eaten...well maybe worn more then eaten, but it was a great time.



The chicks are doing great! We did lose one, it's expected I guess even though I hate losing any...the rest are growing SO big! They look so funny now at 2 weeks with feathers coming in...a little scraggly really. I have 3 that are just sweet as can be, and come to me whenever I'm out there. One of the little Delawares loves to snuggle with me in the evenings. Gosh how I love my chickens! I'll get some new pics taken of them tomorrow and put them on, along with a few of the junk store makeovers I finished up.
Till then, may you have a wonderful Easter today with your family and friends!
Much love to all!
Paula

No comments: