Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Happy Holidays..

Well dear friends...it's the day before Christmas eve and I find myself thinking about the past events of 2008. What a trying time for us this year. From tornadoes, floods and family members passing it's been quite a year and I'm glad it's all over!! I am looking forward (and have my fingers crossed) that 2009 will be a blessed year for us all! But I must thank SO many of you dear friends that helped us get through the year. I can NOT express how much your kindness and loyalty have meant to us! Thank you so much!! You will always be in our hearts!

Now..onto Christmas news. We are in the 'cleaning' mode here today. Thank goodness that we did most of the major cleaning before Thanksgiving...now it's just the little stuff we need to do. I will run around later and take a few pictures of the house all decorated.

So..I'd better get off this thing and finish up the cleaning! I have cookie dough I have to make yet!

No comments: