Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day to you!


I know it's been a few days since I posted...we've been so busy here. But I just wanted to take a moment and wish you all A great day today. Even though I'm NOT Irish..I did put on a pair of green socks just for this occasion.

I hope your all enjoying this wonderful weather God has finally graced us with. *70 today...but a bit cooler for the rest of the week. Just fine for racking gardens and hanging out clothes.

We've been finishing up our orders...but I've also been sneaking in a bit of time for Spring decorating. I have to admit that I still had just a FEW pieces of Christmas still up. I know.......I'm bad.LOL But after I finish I'll take some pics for you to see what I've been doing. It's been really fun decorating this Spring as I've 'Shopped' in my own home. Finding things that have been put away for awhile now...or things that I've dragged from one room to another. I like this kind of decorating...in these hard times, when we ALL love to have a beautiful home, but little funds to make over....using what we already have can be very satisfyingly. So dig out those goodies you've had stored...and gather some fun Spring things from other rooms and lets get to work. See what you can come up with and in a few days, I'll post mine. Please send me your pictures as well...I'd love to share them with others.

Till then my friends, enjoy shopping in your own home...and don't forget to have a wonderful day today!!

Hugs to all,
Paula

No comments: