Thursday, March 05, 2009

A wonderful day!


YUH.....now this is what I call a great day! 65*...warm, sunny and just plain beautiful. I've had my windows open for most of the day...don't you just love that fresh smell you get indoors when the windows have been open?
I tried to stay outside for awhile...just to enjoy the sun...I hung out some laundry.....and the girls enjoyed the day as well. With the snow melted, they were able to do the thing they most love in the world...dust bath.What's even funnier is when all them try to get in there to bath. Oh how they love this time!

POOR MATILDA! Her pretty feathers never grew back after she molted last Fall...but they do say that your best laying hens are always the worst looking. I should sew her a jacket... don't you think?


Have a great evening!

No comments: